The last 3 weeks have been a bit chaotic. Our youngest got sick , then our middle child, then Me, then our teenager and now my husband is feeling a bit under the weather. We had family in town and volleyball games to attend. We had work that needed to be done and household chores to tend to and SEX fell right off both mine and my husbands radar. For almost 3 weeks there has been no sexual connection. Maybe a brush up against each other here and a rub or a pat there but besides that....crickets. I have to say that as a woman I feel as thou I can go weeks and weeks without sex. I definitely don't need it to function but OMG I feel like the biggest bitch when I am not sexual with my husband. I feel so disconnected from this man that I love so very much. I start searching for and noticing all my husbands faults. I start having a bad attitude and I start focusing on the negatives of our marriage. Sex is the bond that woman so desperately need. It is so easy for women to feel as thou we don't need sex and in some cases don't want sex but we have bought into something that is not true at all. We are not nymphos if we want sex often. We are amazing women who knows that power of a great sexual bond. Sex creates happiness. Sex creates a spiritual, emotional and physical bond that is a palpable energy. Sex is uplifting. Sex is raw. Sex is beautiful. Sex is exactly what women need to be happy inside their marriage. Last night my husband and I created space to have sex. It was exactly what I needed to shift my perspective. When I am sexually satisfied by my lover then it is so easy to see him in an amazing light. We all want to be pleasured and we all want to experience pleasure. When we are sexually connecting then the negatives of our marriage are no longer the focal point of our relationship. The beauty of the sexual experience becomes the focal point.
Decide today to take a journey to discover your sexual self. Commit to it long term. I have been on a journey for years to release old beliefs and old thought patterns and acquire new empowering beliefs and thought patterns that allow me to fully enjoy sex.
As women we deserve to be sexually satisfied. We deserve sexual pleasure and sexual enjoyment. We deserve to embark on the journey to discover our whole self and this includes the sexual energy that we carry.
The three P words I listed above are so important in marriage. When we are living a life with no passion, no purpose and no pleasure then life feels boring and we feel unsatisfied. On the other hand when we are living a life full of passion, full of purpose and full of pleasure then we feel excited and content. We feel great when we are living in the "P" zone. When we are passionate in our marriage we feel connected to our spouse as well as feeling wonderful self love. When we are creating a wonderful marriage on purpose then this is creating excitement in our marriage and we know we have the power to create what we want. When we are experiencing pleasure in our marriage then we feel satisfied, fulfilled and extremely uplifted and this creates an energy inside our marriage that is palpable. Passion....Purpose...Pleasure these are three words that make a difference inside our marriage as well as inside the bedroom.
Passion inside the bedroom creates an energy that is so exciting and so uplifting. Passion creates an energy that is fun and can whisk you away in a fuel of fire. Passion creates lives. Passion creates connection. Passion creates love. Passion creates a synergy. Passion is beautiful, raw, vulnerable and real. Passion is required for a relationship to flourish.
Purpose inside the bedroom creates an awareness that we have the power to strengthen our sexual connection with our spouse or we have the power to let the sexual connection completely fade away. When we choose purpose in the bedroom we choose the reason sex is so important. Sex has a purpose. Sex is meant to allow you and your spouse to connect in such a real way that you forget everything else. You and your spouse become so wrapped up in sexual energy that your purpose for being sexual is crystal clear. Sex creates a space for your minds to connect, your bodies to connect and for your sexual energy to explode. Create in the bedroom with purpose.
Pleasure inside the bedroom will take the sexual connection to new heights. Pleasure is so important. We have to do so many thing throughout our day and some of these things give us no pleasure so make sure that the bedroom is a full of pleasure zone. Pleasure is a feeling of complete satisfaction. Satisfaction of the mind, body and soul. Pleasure is meant to be experienced so please do not block yourself off from this. Focus on creating pleasure in the bedroom. Give pleasure, receive pleasure , be pleasure, do pleasure, have pleasure. Pleasure, Pleasure, Pleasure, Pleasure, Pleasure. This word is a must in the bedroom.
BE PASSIONATE.......BE PURPOSEFUL.......BE PLEASUREABLE
WE WILL BE FOCUSING ON THESE THINGS AT THE COUPLES RETREAT OCTOBER 24-26 2014. COME JOIN US. ALL INCLUSIVE WITH TONS OF FUN, EXCITING, PASSIONATE PACKAGES DELIVERED DAILY TO YOUR ROOM. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BE CREATING THE SPACE TO ALLOW COUPLES TO BREAKTHROUGH AND CREATE THE PASSIONATE, PURPOSEFUL, PLEASURABLE MARRIAGE THEY DESERVE.
When is the last time you remember saying something to yourself that was positive and uplifting. There is so much power in the thoughts we think and the way we talk to ourselves. This process of self love and self expression is what determines how we feel in the bedroom. If we are feeling bad about ourselves and thinking negative thoughts then we feel bad and negative. When we are feeling bad and negative there is no way we can be present in the bedroom. We will be completely caught up in our thoughts about what we do or don't have. Self love is the most important thing when it comes to a great sex life. Sex is positive, uplifting and very awakening. Sex allows us to be naked. Sex allows us to experience pure pleasure. Sex allows us to be completely vulnerable. Without self love being naked is hard. Without self love feeling pure pleasure is hard. Without self love we will never allow ourselves to be completely vulnerable. We will be in protection mode. If this is the mode we operate from in the bedroom we will ALWAYS fill unfulfilled. Take steps to love yourself more and love yourself often. Take steps to see your beauty and amazingness. Take steps to fill connected to your feminine energy. Take steps to feel comfortable inside your body. Our body is a major part of sex. Sex is spiritual and wonderful but it is also very physical. Our physical body is always a part of the sexual experiences we have. Become comfortable with it. Here are a few steps to start loving yourself more so you can experience greater pleasure in the bedroom.
1. Think positive thoughts about yourself and your spouse. See the amazingness inside you and notice the sexiness your spouse has as well. Build upon these thoughts so the desire to be intimate grows.
2. Touch and caress yourself. I am a huge advocate of loving your body and enjoying touch. If you are uncomfortable softly running your fingers from your neck line down to the top of your breast then you will feel uncomfortable when your spouse does it. Get comfortable with a sexual touch. You do trust yourself so open up to your own sexual expression.
3. Do things that make your feel feminine. Take a bubble bath and notice how beautiful your legs look raising up out of the bubbles. Take a shower and awaken to the fact you are an absolute beauty who deserves self love and sexual pleasure. Lead with your hips when you walk. This will naturally activate your sexual energy and create a more feminine type of movement. Write a love letter to yourself. Write a love letter to your spouse. These are all feminine things that you can do to activate your feminine sexual energy and love.
4. Think about yourself being completely present when you and your honey are having sex. Think about all the things you would like to experience and see yourself completely enjoying each and every one of these experiences. Sex is the one time you can completely release from any thoughts. This is the one time your brain can completely shut off from daily activity thoughts and focus on only receiving and giving pleasure. Use your brain in the most powerful of ways and pre-pave your sexual satisfaction. Think of it like a sexual vision board!
5. BREATHE! Our breath is a powerful tool to allow us to move out of our mind and into our bodies. Breathe, Breathe, Breathe. Take slow breathes through your nose and out your mouth when you are having sex. If you want to be secretive about this then have you and your husband get into a spooning position with him behind you. As he enters you take a deep breath and keep on breathing deeper and deeper. This way your face is away from his if you feel strange taking deep breathes will having sex.
As women we deserve to be able to feel comfortable inside our sexual energy. This is also the greatest gift we can give our husbands. Focus on releasing all the baggage that we have created around sex and allow it to be what it is meant to be....PLEASURE!
My name is Cameo .I have been married for 19 years and with my husband for 20.5 years. I know that the sexual connection in a marriage can create strength and happiness and I also know the lack of a sexual connection can leave you feeling empty and dissatisfied. Lets get real open and become sexually satisfied in our marriages!