When is the last time you remember saying something to yourself that was positive and uplifting. There is so much power in the thoughts we think and the way we talk to ourselves. This process of self love and self expression is what determines how we feel in the bedroom. If we are feeling bad about ourselves and thinking negative thoughts then we feel bad and negative. When we are feeling bad and negative there is no way we can be present in the bedroom. We will be completely caught up in our thoughts about what we do or don't have. Self love is the most important thing when it comes to a great sex life. Sex is positive, uplifting and very awakening. Sex allows us to be naked. Sex allows us to experience pure pleasure. Sex allows us to be completely vulnerable. Without self love being naked is hard. Without self love feeling pure pleasure is hard. Without self love we will never allow ourselves to be completely vulnerable. We will be in protection mode. If this is the mode we operate from in the bedroom we will ALWAYS fill unfulfilled. Take steps to love yourself more and love yourself often. Take steps to see your beauty and amazingness. Take steps to fill connected to your feminine energy. Take steps to feel comfortable inside your body. Our body is a major part of sex. Sex is spiritual and wonderful but it is also very physical. Our physical body is always a part of the sexual experiences we have. Become comfortable with it. Here are a few steps to start loving yourself more so you can experience greater pleasure in the bedroom.
1. Think positive thoughts about yourself and your spouse. See the amazingness inside you and notice the sexiness your spouse has as well. Build upon these thoughts so the desire to be intimate grows.
2. Touch and caress yourself. I am a huge advocate of loving your body and enjoying touch. If you are uncomfortable softly running your fingers from your neck line down to the top of your breast then you will feel uncomfortable when your spouse does it. Get comfortable with a sexual touch. You do trust yourself so open up to your own sexual expression.
3. Do things that make your feel feminine. Take a bubble bath and notice how beautiful your legs look raising up out of the bubbles. Take a shower and awaken to the fact you are an absolute beauty who deserves self love and sexual pleasure. Lead with your hips when you walk. This will naturally activate your sexual energy and create a more feminine type of movement. Write a love letter to yourself. Write a love letter to your spouse. These are all feminine things that you can do to activate your feminine sexual energy and love.
4. Think about yourself being completely present when you and your honey are having sex. Think about all the things you would like to experience and see yourself completely enjoying each and every one of these experiences. Sex is the one time you can completely release from any thoughts. This is the one time your brain can completely shut off from daily activity thoughts and focus on only receiving and giving pleasure. Use your brain in the most powerful of ways and pre-pave your sexual satisfaction. Think of it like a sexual vision board!
5. BREATHE! Our breath is a powerful tool to allow us to move out of our mind and into our bodies. Breathe, Breathe, Breathe. Take slow breathes through your nose and out your mouth when you are having sex. If you want to be secretive about this then have you and your husband get into a spooning position with him behind you. As he enters you take a deep breath and keep on breathing deeper and deeper. This way your face is away from his if you feel strange taking deep breathes will having sex.
As women we deserve to be able to feel comfortable inside our sexual energy. This is also the greatest gift we can give our husbands. Focus on releasing all the baggage that we have created around sex and allow it to be what it is meant to be....PLEASURE!
My name is Cameo .I have been married for 19 years and with my husband for 20.5 years. I know that the sexual connection in a marriage can create strength and happiness and I also know the lack of a sexual connection can leave you feeling empty and dissatisfied. Lets get real open and become sexually satisfied in our marriages!