1. Think positive thoughts about yourself and your spouse. See the amazingness inside you and notice the sexiness your spouse has as well. Build upon these thoughts so the desire to be intimate grows.
2. Touch and caress yourself. I am a huge advocate of loving your body and enjoying touch. If you are uncomfortable softly running your fingers from your neck line down to the top of your breast then you will feel uncomfortable when your spouse does it. Get comfortable with a sexual touch. You do trust yourself so open up to your own sexual expression.
3. Do things that make your feel feminine. Take a bubble bath and notice how beautiful your legs look raising up out of the bubbles. Take a shower and awaken to the fact you are an absolute beauty who deserves self love and sexual pleasure. Lead with your hips when you walk. This will naturally activate your sexual energy and create a more feminine type of movement. Write a love letter to yourself. Write a love letter to your spouse. These are all feminine things that you can do to activate your feminine sexual energy and love.
4. Think about yourself being completely present when you and your honey are having sex. Think about all the things you would like to experience and see yourself completely enjoying each and every one of these experiences. Sex is the one time you can completely release from any thoughts. This is the one time your brain can completely shut off from daily activity thoughts and focus on only receiving and giving pleasure. Use your brain in the most powerful of ways and pre-pave your sexual satisfaction. Think of it like a sexual vision board!
5. BREATHE! Our breath is a powerful tool to allow us to move out of our mind and into our bodies. Breathe, Breathe, Breathe. Take slow breathes through your nose and out your mouth when you are having sex. If you want to be secretive about this then have you and your husband get into a spooning position with him behind you. As he enters you take a deep breath and keep on breathing deeper and deeper. This way your face is away from his if you feel strange taking deep breathes will having sex.
As women we deserve to be able to feel comfortable inside our sexual energy. This is also the greatest gift we can give our husbands. Focus on releasing all the baggage that we have created around sex and allow it to be what it is meant to be....PLEASURE!